The Audit Committee is an advisory body established by the Supervisory Board of Harju Elekter in June 2010, which acts under the supervision of the Supervisory Board.
The Audit Committee has the following tasks:
- – observe and analyse the processing of financial information;
- – the efficiency of risk management and internal audit;
- – the process of audit control of annual accounts and consolidated accounts;
- – the independence of the audit company and the auditor who represents the firm of auditors on the basis of law;
- – submit proposals and recommendations to the Supervisory Board in issues provided by law.
The Audit Comittee has two members. The members of the Audit Committee are the members of the Supervisory Board – Triinu Tombak (chairman) and Andres Toome.