The Audit Committee is an advisory body established by the Supervisory Board of Harju Elekter Group in June 2010, which acts under the supervision of the Supervisory Board.
The Audit Committee has the following tasks:
- – observe and analyse the processing of financial information;
- – the efficiency of risk management and internal audit;
- – the process of audit control of annual accounts and consolidated accounts;
- – the independence of the audit company and the auditor who represents the firm of auditors on the basis of law;
- – submit proposals and recommendations to the Supervisory Board in issues provided by law.
The Audit Comittee has three members. The members of the Audit Committee are the members of the Supervisory Board – Triinu Tombak (chairman), Andres Toome and Risto Vahimets.
At the annual meeting of shareholders, held on 29 April 2021, the shareholders of Harju Elekter Group selected audit company AS PricewaterhouseCoopers to conduct the audit of the company for 2021–2023.
PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the world. PwC has been operating in Estonia since 1992, and within past 25 years we have become a leading company in our business area. We have more than 500 clients from leading domestic and international companies as well as public sector organizations. PwC Estonia employs nearly 170 specialists who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, advisory, tax and legal services.
Audit Partner responsible for Harju Elekter’s consolidated financial statements.
Eva Jansen-Diener joined PwC in 1998. In 2001 he obtained the ACCA qualification of international auditors and financial consultants and in 2002 passed the sworn auditor exam of the Republic of Estonia. Since 2007, Eval is also a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Eva has extensive experience in auditing listed companies, multinational groups and large companies in Estonia and Latvia.